We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - Wellington
$6 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, Porirua (value up to $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Looking for something fun to do? Something exciting? Something piratey?
- Pay just $6 for 18 holes of mini golf at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf in Porirua - it's the same price for any one.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped greens with a great piratey feel - and stay out after dark with a little night golf too!
- Grab a whole bunch of coupons at once and get a whole group of wannabe pirates along for the ride - arrrrrrrh indeed.
- Perfect gift ideas for stuffing into the kids' Christmas stockings this year.
Everyone loves a little golfing action, particularly of the mini persuasion. Even if you've had the worst day imaginable, you're always guaranteed to break at least a half-smirk once you start a game of mini golf. Here's a deal that will guarantee a wide-eyed tooth-splaying grin - cheap mini golf to make it even more fun! Phoarrrrre! Wait, I mean, FORE!
Six bucks: that's all it'll take to enjoy 18 holes of the best golfing fun and shenanigans this side of the Wairarapa. Head to Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf in Porirua and you'll be up to your ankles in so much piratey playfulness you'll be in constant fear of drowning. Just wave in the general direction of that huge pirate ship over yonder for a hand if you need it.
If you thought golf was a game just for men with animal-inspired names or your nana, you obviously haven't experienced Pirate's Cove yet. Just 20 minutes from downtown Wellington, Pirate's Cove revolves around a fun pirate theme, complete with pirate ships, cascading waterfalls, haunted treasure caves and shark-infested waters. Arrrrrrrh indeed.
Keen to stay out after dark? You can at Pirate's Cove, because they've now got night golf. Enjoy the balmy evening air while hitting a bunch of balls into holes: if that's not great evening entertainment, I don't know what is.
And whatever you expect from your mini golf experience, you'll be well pleased and well catered for. With the ability to cater for small informal events with your mates right through to large corporate golf-offs with your work mates, Pirate's Cove is an obvious choice when it comes to figuring out what you're going to do on a lazy summer's day - or when you've pulled a sickie on a lazy summer's day.
Mini golf is a game for all ages and skills: in fact, the worse you are the more fun you'll have! Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf prides itself on high fun, low risk and minimum skill entertainment for the whole family, so what are you waiting for? Stroll on in these summer holidays and enjoy more swinging action (of the mini golfing variety) you can shake a parrot at. Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf is open daily until 8pm. Say hi to Johnny Depp for me while you're there too.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.