We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$129 for a Full Day Photography Workshop, Your Own A3 Photo Print, a $30 Framing Voucher & Lunch (value $375)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't miss out on a creative opportunity for you or a gift for someone special. Past deals from Photography By Woolf have been snapped up in a flash!
- Grab a full-day photography workshop with experienced Master Photographer Simon Woolf on 24th February 2013 for just $129.
- Today's package includes a print of your favourite photo from the day on A3 (13"x19") fine art paper and a $30 discount on custom framing voucher, plus lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Learn the basics of photography and how to use your camera in a personalised learning environment.
- These workshops are always a sell-out so grab one fast.
The sun was shining bright in the early hours of the morning. You positioned yourself perfectly at the foot of the mountain, the birds were swooping in, the leaves were blowing and you knew you had the perfect shot. It's just a shame you had your camera facing in the wrong direction.
Enrol in a photography workshop and equip yourself to take great photos that will last a lifetime. Enjoy a full day photography workshop for only $129 at the stunning Ohariu Farm on the 24th of February 2013. Plus, your favourite photo you took on the day will be printed on A3 (13"x19") fine art paper, you'll receive a $30 discount on custom framing at Frames + to really celebrate your new-found talent, and you'll enjoy lunch, morning and afternoon tea — thanks to Master Photographer and Fellow of the Photographic Society of New Zealand Simon Woolf, from Photography by Woolf.
Just one photography workshop with Simon will help you understand all those buttons on your camera, which will mean you'll be able to take quality photos you and your family will be proud of. With more than 25 years experience in the photography industry not to mention teaching and photographic experience, Simon is set to inspire your love of photography. And studying the art of photography in a place as gorgeous as Ohariu Farm is the perfect start to set you on your way to creating your own stunning photos. Past workshops at Ohariu Farm have always been highly sought after and very successful. The value-packed price covers everything from a full day's photography, to fun and food. It's an excellent and creative gift that will please any budding photographer. These workshops are always very successful so remember to book early. Other weekend workshop in Auckland have almost all sold out and there have also been sellouts for Bay of Many Coves in 2012 and three workshops at Zealandia have all sold out. Do not delay to avoid disappointment.
"I came along with a couple of ladies I met on another of Simon's workshops. I have found that working with other like minded people has not only improved my photography, but increased my enjoyment in it. I have picked up a number of ideas from Simon, and other people on the workshops, which has lead me to experiment with different techniques that I don't think I would have explored by myself. I feel that since attending two of Simon's workshops, I have truly rekindled my passion for photography." - Tara
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.