We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Photography by Woolf
$129 for a Full Day Photography Workshop, Your Own A3 Photo Print, a $30 Custom Framing Discount & Lunch (value $375)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't miss out on a creative opportunity for you or a gift for someone special. Past deals from Photography By Woolf have been snapped up in a flash!
- Grab a full-day photography workshop with experienced Master Photographer Simon Woolf on either the 24th of February or 24th of March 2013 for just $129.
- Today's package includes a print of your favourite photo from the day on A3 (13"x19") fine art paper and a $30 discount on custom framing, plus lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Learn the basics of photography and how to use your camera in a personalised learning environment.
- These workshops are always a sell-out so grab one fast.
The sun was shining bright in the early hours of the morning. You positioned yourself perfectly at the foot of the mountain, the birds were swooping in, the leaves were blowing and you knew you had the perfect shot. It's just a shame you had your camera facing in the wrong direction.
Enrol in a photography workshop and equip yourself to take great photos that will last a lifetime. Enjoy a full day photography workshop for only $129 at the stunning Ohariu Farm on either the 24th of February or the 24th of March 2013. Plus, your favourite photo you took on the day will be printed on A3 (13"x19") fine art paper, you'll receive a $30 discount on custom framing at Frames + to really celebrate your new-found talent, and you'll enjoy lunch, morning and afternoon tea — thanks to Master Photographer and Fellow of the Photographic Society of New Zealand Simon Woolf, from Photography by Woolf.
Just one photography workshop with Simon will help you understand all those buttons on your camera, which will mean you'll be able to take quality photos you and your family will be proud of. With more than 25 years experience in the photography industry not to mention teaching and photographic experience, Simon is set to inspire your love of photography. And studying the art of photography in a place as gorgeous as Ohariu Farm is the perfect start to set you on your way to creating your own stunning photos. Past workshops at Ohariu Farm have always been highly sought after and very successful. The value-packed price covers everything from a full day's photography, to fun and food. It's an excellent and creative gift that will please any budding photographer. These workshops are always very successful so remember to book early. Other weekend workshop in Auckland have almost all sold out and there have also been sellouts for Bay of Many Coves in 2012 and three workshops at Zealandia have all sold out. Do not delay to avoid disappointment.
"I came along with a couple of ladies I met on another of Simon's workshops. I have found that working with other like minded people has not only improved my photography, but increased my enjoyment in it. I have picked up a number of ideas from Simon, and other people on the workshops, which has lead me to experiment with different techniques that I don't think I would have explored by myself. I feel that since attending two of Simon's workshops, I have truly rekindled my passion for photography." - Tara
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.