We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$1,240 for a Complete Wedding Photography Package (value $2,495)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let Stepehen Mackey capture all those moments for you so you can relive them for years to come.
- Grab a complete wedding photography package from Photoamour, for only $1,240.
- Discuss what you want to achieve, from a range of creative to formal shots.
- Expect professional service and quality photography that will impress.
Leaving your wedding photography to your cousin Alfred, the 'arts' student is never a smart idea. Ensure your special day is well documented thanks to the photography skills from Stephen Mackey of Photoamour.
Grab a complete wedding photography package from Photoamour, for only $1,240.
Let Stephen Mackey of Photoamour capture your special day so you can relive the moment for years to come. Stephen has specialised in wedding photography since 2005 and loves showcasing the emotion of such an important day, together with meeting new people to find out what you want for your wedding.
This wedding package includes pre-wedding meetings and correspondence to discuss what you want and how best to achieve it. You will receive high resolution colour images supplied on a USB hard drive with basic image retouching (colour, contrast, and level adjustments). In total there will be up to six hours coverage of your day. Travel is all included if the wedding is based in Wellington, Horowhenua, Manawatu or Wairarapa regions (travel outside these regions to anywhere in NZ to be arranged but will not exceed $500).
Photographic coverage includes:
- Documentary coverage of Bridal preparations
- Full coverage of ceremony
- Formal/semi posed creative portraits of
- Bride and groom
- Group shots
- Bride and bridesmaids
- Groom and groomsmen
- Wedding party
- Big group shot of bride and groom with all guests and family
- Photos of bride and groom with respective family combinations
- Reception, cake cutting and speeches (if time allows)
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.