We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1,240 for a Complete Wedding Photography Package (value $2,495)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let Stepehen Mackey capture all those moments for you so you can relive them for years to come.
- Grab a complete wedding photography package from Photoamour, for only $1,240.
- Discuss what you want to achieve, from a range of creative to formal shots.
- Expect professional service and quality photography that will impress.
Leaving your wedding photography to your cousin Alfred, the 'arts' student is never a smart idea. Ensure your special day is well documented thanks to the photography skills from Stephen Mackey of Photoamour.
Grab a complete wedding photography package from Photoamour, for only $1,240.
Let Stephen Mackey of Photoamour capture your special day so you can relive the moment for years to come. Stephen has specialised in wedding photography since 2005 and loves showcasing the emotion of such an important day, together with meeting new people to find out what you want for your wedding.
This wedding package includes pre-wedding meetings and correspondence to discuss what you want and how best to achieve it. You will receive high resolution colour images supplied on a USB hard drive with basic image retouching (colour, contrast, and level adjustments). In total there will be up to six hours coverage of your day. Travel is all included if the wedding is based in Wellington, Horowhenua, Manawatu or Wairarapa regions (travel outside these regions to anywhere in NZ to be arranged but will not exceed $500).
Photographic coverage includes:
- Documentary coverage of Bridal preparations
- Full coverage of ceremony
- Formal/semi posed creative portraits of
- Bride and groom
- Group shots
- Bride and bridesmaids
- Groom and groomsmen
- Wedding party
- Big group shot of bride and groom with all guests and family
- Photos of bride and groom with respective family combinations
- Reception, cake cutting and speeches (if time allows)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.