We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1,240 for a Complete Wedding Photography Package (value $2,495)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let Stepehen Mackey capture all those moments for you so you can relive them for years to come.
- Grab a complete wedding photography package from Photoamour, for only $1,240.
- Discuss what you want to achieve, from a range of creative to formal shots.
- Expect professional service and quality photography that will impress.
Leaving your wedding photography to your cousin Alfred, the 'arts' student is never a smart idea. Ensure your special day is well documented thanks to the photography skills from Stephen Mackey of Photoamour.
Grab a complete wedding photography package from Photoamour, for only $1,240.
Let Stephen Mackey of Photoamour capture your special day so you can relive the moment for years to come. Stephen has specialised in wedding photography since 2005 and loves showcasing the emotion of such an important day, together with meeting new people to find out what you want for your wedding.
This wedding package includes pre-wedding meetings and correspondence to discuss what you want and how best to achieve it. You will receive high resolution colour images supplied on a USB hard drive with basic image retouching (colour, contrast, and level adjustments). In total there will be up to six hours coverage of your day. Travel is all included if the wedding is based in Wellington, Horowhenua, Manawatu or Wairarapa regions (travel outside these regions to anywhere in NZ to be arranged but will not exceed $500).
Photographic coverage includes:
- Documentary coverage of Bridal preparations
- Full coverage of ceremony
- Formal/semi posed creative portraits of
- Bride and groom
- Group shots
- Bride and bridesmaids
- Groom and groomsmen
- Wedding party
- Big group shot of bride and groom with all guests and family
- Photos of bride and groom with respective family combinations
- Reception, cake cutting and speeches (if time allows)
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.