We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a Personalised Swimming Bag in One of 12 Options incl. Nationwide Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid poolside mix-ups with today's deal.
- Grab a personalised swimming bag from Pro-Embco for only $15.
- Choose from 12 different colours.
- Have your name monogrammed onto the bag to ensure that no one takes it home by accident.
- Get prepared for those long days on the beach this summer.
There's nothing worse than mixing up your swimming bag with somebody else's. You arrive at home and open the imposter to realise that your Buzzy Bee towel isn't there. Instead of seeing the loving eyes of New Zealand's favourite insect, what you find is a soggy speedo scrunched up at the bottom, slowly humidifying the interior of the bag. Avoid poolside mix-ups by grabbing a personalised swimming bag from Pro-Embco for only $15.
- 210D polyester - for a better print finish
- Name will be monogrammed onto the product - limit of 15 characters
- Drawstring closure
- Cords enable you to use the bag as a backpack or a shoulder satchel
- Reinforced eyelets at base
- Size: 39cm (width) x 49cm (height)
- Capacity: 2 litres
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.