We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$40 for a One-Night Farm Stay for Two People, or $55 for Four People (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the ultimate countryside escape from the city.
- Grab one night for two people for just $40, or one night for four people for just $55 staying at Pasadena Park - a wondrous farm, just an hour out of Wellington.
- Wander about the gorgeous grounds surrounding your chalet, dotted with ponds and green farmland with friendly animals.
- Stay in absolute comfort of the cosy chalets with modern amenities.
Old McDonald may have had a farm, but it doesn't sound like it offered any beautiful scenery, rolling green hills or total relaxation – it just seemed like it was overcrowded with unusually loud animals.
Get the best of the countryside with this unique escape. Grab one night for two people for just $40, or one night for four people for just $55 staying at Pasadena Park – a wondrous farm, just an hour out of Wellington.
When it comes to escaping the stresses, the hustles and the bustles of big city life, you simply cannot do better than Pasadena Park. With lush, rolling green fields by the gorgeous Tararua Ranges lies this beautiful and idyllic farm, with friendly animals aplenty. Deer roam around, a friendly family of possums, parrots and even turtles all call Pasadena Park home. You'll wish you did too, with the comfortable chalets onsite which boast modern amenities and a kitchen with stove, fridge and microwave. Wander about the beautifully landscaped grounds, dotted with lovely ponds and sprawling farmland with lots of cute animals.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.