We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Parkside Lodge - Hawke's Bay
$95 for Two Nights for Two in a Deluxe Room or $169 for up to Four in a Family Courtyard Combo at Parkside Lodge - Napier (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring the whole family, or make it just you and your significant other.
- Grab two nights accommodation at Parkside Lodge in Napier.
- Pay $95 for two nights for two in a deluxe room, garden deluxe room or garden deluxe twin room, or pay $169 for two nights for up to four people in a family courtyard combo.
- Enjoy a memorable and relaxing stay in a lovely parkland setting within easy reach of the city centre.
- Stroll through the diverse parklands just opposite the lodge, or there are shops, cafes, restaurants, a bakery and a supermarket just a short walk away as well.
- Visit the famous Church Road or Mission Estate wineries nearby.
In the 1920's everyone was told that by now we would be vacationing by taking our private space craft to the moon to sip on novelty space-themed drinks, like an astro-politan. Sadly those days are not here yet. Until then this deal should provide you with the same sense of escape, time-off and relaxation.
Enjoy two nights accommodation at Parkside Lodge in Napier:
- Pay $95 for two nights for two in a deluxe room, garden deluxe room or garden deluxe twin room.
- Pay $169 for two nights for up to four people in a family courtyard combo.
Nestled in the scenic tranquillity of Greenmeadows, Parkside Lodge is an affordable and peaceful 23-room lodge within easy reach of the city centre. They are located opposite three hectares of diverse parklands, and are just a short walk away from the Greenmeadows shops, cafes, restaurants, bakery, and supermarket.
Famous wineries Church Road and The Mission are within a three minute drive, and a bus service is located right outside the property for transport to Napier, Taradale, the EIT, Hastings, and the Hawke's Bay Hospital. Hawke's Bay's finest vineyards, restaurants, and tourist attractions are a short drive away from this convenient location.
The Parkside Lodge deluxe room features a queen bed and ensuite as well as luxurious bathroom amenities, a flatscreen digital TV, airconditioning and free wifi. The family courtyard combo is comprised of a garden deluxe twin room and queen room which share a common courtyard and adjoining wall. Bedding configuration is a queen bed in one room and two single beds in the other. Perfect for a family holiday, with plenty of space for everyone. Whoever you are travelling with, and whichever option you choose, you can be sure of a memorable stay and a warm welcome from an internationally experienced hospitality team.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.