We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$144 for 12 Sessions of Parker Boxing - Bootcamp (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Push both your mind and body to reaching a higher level of fitness this year.
- Grab 12 sessions of Parker Boxing - bootcamp, for only $144.
- Experience a range of different circuits designed to test and challenge you.
- Enjoy meeting a group of like-minded individuals that are all here to give it a go.
- Ideal for any ability and those who want to try something new and exciting.
When the only jab you're used to is your partner prodding your 'holiday belly' then it may be time to take the hint and box yourself fit.
Grab 12 sessions of Parker Boxing - bootcamp, for only $144.
Now is your chance to put all that talk into action and shake the dust of your runners. With today's deal you can try a new way to keep fit through a challenging, yet fun and exciting way to tone and strengthen your body, all in one workout. Each session is different to keep you on your toes and ensure your body is always pushed. Be prepared for a quick warm-up followed by 30-35 minutes of circuit training, boxing, or short challenges designed to keep you motivated and get the most out of your time at boot camp. The circuit involves exercise stations where you will be set different activities to complete on a rotation basis. Boxing involves both glove and pad work as you are paired up with people of similar ability. A range of punching combinations and challenges are performed. Don't worry you don’t have to punch hard, it's about building confidence and getting a great workout. These boot camps are about encouragement and getting people to push themselves at their own pace in a group situation. This will not be easy, but you will no doubt enjoy the end results.
12 sessions start from February 5th 2013. Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6.00am (please ensure you arrive 10-minutes before the start time to ensure session starts on time).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.