We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Paper Bag Princess Wellington
$25 for $50 Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the dream of finding unique fashions, for less, a reality.
- Grab a $50 Paper Bag Princess Wellington voucher for $25.
- Nothing over $20 in store but plenty of true treasures.
- Sweet vintage clothes and great labelled secondhand items
It's a lie I tell you, woven by those with a motive, those buttoned down types who stitch together fabrications. True fashion never dies, to be buried and forgotten. It can live on fashionably ever after. If you are a non-believer, a fashion sceptic - then let us lead you on a path of glorious discovery. A path that will reveal endless delights, treasures which are just waiting to be rediscovered by you. March this way with purpose to Paper Bag Princess.
Go where the going's good for style, quirk and those cool items which you love to hunt out. Sweet vintage clothes and great, labelled second-hand items are happily sitting pretty for you at Paper Bag Princess (op shop) on Karangahape Road. Grab a $50 voucher for just $25.
Paper Bag Princess know that fashion is a wondrous land where fantastic fairy tales do come true. They can also come true for you at a very affordable price. There's nothing over $20 in store, making this voucher even more of a delightful gift. Don't waste another minute dreaming of that one off great fashion find, make it happen for real now with the Paper Bag Princess.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.