We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wellington Ocean Sports
$45 for 1.5 Hours of Friday Evening Sailing & a Complementary Beverage at Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of your windy city.
- Grab one and a half hours of sailing and a beer or wine from Wellington Ocean Sports for only $45.
- Includes a day membership to the Royal Port Nicholson yacht club so you can stay and drink in the sun and participate in their weekly Friday Fun Events (visit website).
- Enjoy great Friday night sailing from 5.30pm till 7.00pm.
- Full wet weather gear is provided.
- The yacht clubrooms are located below the famous Martin Bosley restaurant.
They say when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade. When Wellington gives you wind, go sailing.
Grab one and a half hours of sailing and a beer or wine (or soft drink for the kids) from Wellington Ocean Sports for only $45.
This is a deal exclusive to you grabbies to experience an hour and a half of Friday night sailing, courtesy of Wellington Ocean sports. This experience is jam-packed with active involvement, so you'll be helping to sail the boat around the harbour. The boat takes up to seven people, so if your mates all grab this deal you can make a fantastic night of it.
Once you've had your fun, your deal entitles you to a house wine or beer at the Royal Port Nicholson yacht club. The yacht club is renowned for putting on a good time, with their Friday Night Fun nights a regular favourite. Organised by the Social Committee, these evenings usually involve some great food, fantastic entertainment, and an awesome atmosphere. Get amongst it after a great evening of sailing.
Book online here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.