We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
New Zealand Sea Adventures
$295 for a PADI Open Water Dive Certification or incl. Mask, Snorkel & Fins Hire for $340 (value up to $540)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start your submerging career.
- Grab a PADI open water dive course for just $295, or include mask, fins and snorkel hire for just $340 at New Zealand Sea Adventures (all other gear is provided).
- Open the door to fun, excitement and adventure with the PADI open water course - your entry into the world of diving.
- Learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves.
- Be welcomed by friendly and passionate staff who love all things ocean.
Those who find themselves snorkelling in the bath or dunking their wetsuits into the garden pond in order to experience underwater life can finally take the plunge with today's deal.
Grab a PADI open water dive course for just $295, or include mask, fins and snorkel hire for just $340 at New Zealand Sea Adventures (all other gear is provided).
New Zealand Sea Adventures was established in 1990 by Tony Howell in Titahi Bay, Porirua. New Zealand Sea Adventures supplying the best dive equipment available, own an on-site dive pool and provide high quality training to all those who pass into their watery domain. The PADI course will allow you to breathe underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you'll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the direct supervision of your PADI Instructor. The PADI open water diver course consists of three main sections; knowledge development to understand basic principles of scuba diving, confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills and open water dives to review your skills and explore. Once you’ve completed this course you are welcome to participate in as many shore dives as you like – at no cost other than air fills or gear hire.
They'll provide all the equipment for the course, all you have to bring is your togs and towel.
More Great Local Deals
D4, Chicago & The Establishment
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.