We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
New Zealand Sea Adventures
$295 for a PADI Open Water Dive Certification or incl. Mask, Snorkel & Fins Hire for $340 (value up to $540)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start your submerging career.
- Grab a PADI open water dive course for just $295, or include mask, fins and snorkel hire for just $340 at New Zealand Sea Adventures (all other gear is provided).
- Open the door to fun, excitement and adventure with the PADI open water course - your entry into the world of diving.
- Learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves.
- Be welcomed by friendly and passionate staff who love all things ocean.
Those who find themselves snorkelling in the bath or dunking their wetsuits into the garden pond in order to experience underwater life can finally take the plunge with today's deal.
Grab a PADI open water dive course for just $295, or include mask, fins and snorkel hire for just $340 at New Zealand Sea Adventures (all other gear is provided).
New Zealand Sea Adventures was established in 1990 by Tony Howell in Titahi Bay, Porirua. New Zealand Sea Adventures supplying the best dive equipment available, own an on-site dive pool and provide high quality training to all those who pass into their watery domain. The PADI course will allow you to breathe underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you'll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the direct supervision of your PADI Instructor. The PADI open water diver course consists of three main sections; knowledge development to understand basic principles of scuba diving, confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills and open water dives to review your skills and explore. Once you’ve completed this course you are welcome to participate in as many shore dives as you like – at no cost other than air fills or gear hire.
They'll provide all the equipment for the course, all you have to bring is your togs and towel.