We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
New Zealand Heat Pumps
$2,990 for a Fujitsu 8kw Floor Console Heat Pump Unit incl. Installation
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cool in summer, warm in winter, but only cheap right now.
- Grab an 8kw Fujitsu Floor Console Heat Pump, including installation from New Zealand Heat Pumps for just $2,990.
- Featuring 8kw of heating power and 7.1kw of cooling power.
- Save money with this super-efficient unit.
You'll all remember the rule from school regarding heat. It rises. So it doesn't really make sense that most of us have heat pumps up high trying to force all that hot air downwards. It makes more sense to pump that air into the room and fill it from the bottom up. It makes sense to go with one of the leading brands in heat pump technology. It makes even more sense to get it now at this great price and enjoy the air conditioning during summer too.
Grab an 8kw Fujitsu Floor Console Heat Pump, including installation from New Zealand Heat Pumps for just $2,990.
- Model number: ABTF24L
- 8kw heating
- 7.1kw cooling
- Suitable for heating or cooling an area of about 70 sqm
- Inverter technology
- Efficiency: COP 3.61 (thats 3.61kW of heat output for every 1kW of power you spend)
- Programmeable timer
- Washable filter
- 3D Air Direction
- 4 Fan speeds
For full technical specifications click here. Please call the business direct on 0800 200 400 with any questions.
More Great Local Deals
Bikram Yoga Wellington
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.