We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Chicago Sports Cafe
$49 for a Ticket to The Feelers New Years Eve Concert & $25 Food and Beverage Voucher (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The best laid plans for a memorable end to this year and a fine start to 2013.
- Grab a ticket to see The Feelers and a $25 food and beverage voucher all for just $49 per person at Chicago Sports Cafe.
- The renowned Chicago Sports Cafe atmosphere will be turned up to 11 for this spectacular event.
- Tell your mates and get down there for a night, a concert, and a NYE to remember.
If you are still hoping that the perfect plan for a New Years Eve to remember will just land in your lap, you'll lap this up. Head down to Chicago Sports Cafe and celebrate with a live performance by NZ music legends The Feelers. Plus you'll get a $25 voucher to spend on food and drink. All for only $49. Tell your mates that's the NYE plans sorted then.
Chicago Sports Cafe is smack in the centre of Queens Wharf. The best and most versatile venue in Wellington. The great food is reason enough to head down there on any night of the week, but with The Feelers playing on NYE, it'd just be plain rude not to. Grab this deal today and make sure 2013 is a year to remember from the off.
More Great Local Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.