We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Chicago Sports Cafe
$49 for a Ticket to The Feelers New Years Eve Concert & $25 Food and Beverage Voucher (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The best laid plans for a memorable end to this year and a fine start to 2013.
- Grab a ticket to see The Feelers and a $25 food and beverage voucher all for just $49 per person at Chicago Sports Cafe.
- The renowned Chicago Sports Cafe atmosphere will be turned up to 11 for this spectacular event.
- Tell your mates and get down there for a night, a concert, and a NYE to remember.
If you are still hoping that the perfect plan for a New Years Eve to remember will just land in your lap, you'll lap this up. Head down to Chicago Sports Cafe and celebrate with a live performance by NZ music legends The Feelers. Plus you'll get a $25 voucher to spend on food and drink. All for only $49. Tell your mates that's the NYE plans sorted then.
Chicago Sports Cafe is smack in the centre of Queens Wharf. The best and most versatile venue in Wellington. The great food is reason enough to head down there on any night of the week, but with The Feelers playing on NYE, it'd just be plain rude not to. Grab this deal today and make sure 2013 is a year to remember from the off.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.