We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
New Leaf Skin & Body
$50 for $100 or $100 for $200 Beauty Services Voucher (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure you're keeping up to date with all beauty treatments.
- Grab a $100 voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $100 for beauty services at New Leaf Skin and Body.
- Pretty yourself up for a special occasion or enjoying being spoiled for no reason at all.
- Go for one of their express facials or even a Swedish massage.
For many of us who are time-poor, trying to squeeze in a beauty treatment is next to impossible. Make 2013 the year you put yourself first. Let's start with keeping you beautiful.
Pay $50 for a $100 beauty service voucher or $100 for a $200 voucher with New Leaf Skin and Body.
With a team of professional and experienced beauty therapists, New Leaf Skin and Body strive to ensure that every aspect of your beauty therapy needs are met. With an extensive range of services on offer including express facials, rejuvenating facials, Swedish massages, manicures, pedicures, bikini waxes and eyebrow tints, you can be sure to emerge feeling like a lady of leisure.
More Great Local Deals
Waste Management Wellington
Wellington Indoor Sports
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.