We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Natraj Authentic Indian Cuisine
$49 for an Indian Dinner for Two incl. Starters, Mains, Pickles & Chutney & Kingfisher Beer or Glass of Wine (value up to $98.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A perfect curry is like a fine piece of art—impossible to recreate.
- Grab an Indian dinner for two including starters, mains, naan, pickles and chutney, and a glass of Kingfisher beer or Five Flax wine for only $49 at Natraj Authentic Indian Cuisine.
- Choose your main from an array of tasty dishes that are about as authentic as it comes.
- Tuck into a feast that will leave your tummy full and your taste buds satisfied.
Trying to work out the perfect balance of flavours in your favourite Indian curry is about as difficult as working out the Colonel's 11 herbs and spices.
Grab an Indian dinner for two including starters, mains, naan, pickles and chutney, and a glass of Kingfisher beer or Five Flax wine for only $49 at Natraj Authentic Indian Cuisine.
Natraj strives to provide Wellington with the finest, most tastiest Indian cuisine in all of Wellington. Their customers think they do it pretty well too. In 2005 they were nominated by their patrons as a finalist for the Best Restaurant/Café award in the Porirua Business Awards. Known to be the only place to get the true authentic taste of a variety of exotic herbs and spices, you will not be disappointed. With over 30 different dishes for you to wrap your taste buds around, you don't have to travel far to enjoy a quality dining experience such as this.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.