We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$19 for Christmas Tea Canister Bundle: 100g of English Breakfast, 100g Chai & 100g Earl Grey Quality Sri Lankan Tea
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The day can't truly begin without your favourite cuppa.
- Grab 300 grams of quality Sri Lankan tea from Nandana Tea for just $19.
- Choose from English Breakfast, Chai, Earl Grey or get 100 grams of each.
- Awarded the Ethical Tea partnership certification.
- Sri Lanka Tea Board-approved.
Scientists may lead you to believe that the day starts once the sun comes up or after the clock strikes a certain hour, but you know better. You know that no day can truly begin without a proper cuppa.
Grab 300 grams of quality Sri Lankan tea from Nandana Tea for just $19. Choose from English Breakfast, Chai, Earl Grey or get 100 grams of each of the three.
Nandana Tea is a 3rd generation tea-grower, and manufacturer of pure Ceylon tea, respected all over the world both for its superior quality and ethical practices. Awarded the Ethical Tea partnership certification, Nandana Tea endeavours to distribute revenue in an equitable manner to everyone involved.
Comes in three flavours:
- English breakfast: Extra rich and malty, and uses a special Broken Orange Peko (BOP) grade tea to make a sweet caramel-like golden brew. Ideal with or without milk. Add a sweetener if desired.
- Chai: BOP1 grade tea with a golden colour that makes for a slightly spicy brew. Suitable to drink with or without milk.
- Earl Grey: Uses a Flowery Broken Orange Peko as its base tea. Its Bergamot flavour comes from Givaudan in Switzerland. Add milk and/or sweetener if desired.
Expiry date of teas: September 2014.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.