We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
$12 for an Adult Entry or $6 for Child to Module Live: The Music of Shatter, Friday 18 January at 7pm (value up to $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say no to beach trips and the zoo, and give the kids something different to look forward.
- Grab an adult's pass to Module Live: The Music of Shatter. for just $12 or a child's pass for only $6.
- Enjoy a spectacular display of live instruments, lasers and lights that are bound to wow the senses.
Has trawling the beach with kids attempting to distract them by telling them to search for a pirate's lost treasure quickly become tiresome? Will one more trip to the zoo see you pulling your own hair out and joining the baboons in their enclosure?
Before you lose the plot completely, do something entirely different these school holidays by heading to Module Live: The Music of Shatter on Friday 18 January at 7pm at Soundings Theatre, Level 2. Te Papa. Grab an adult's pass for just $12 or a child's pass for only $6.
In association with Game Masters, Module (aka Jeramiah Ross) performs his critically acclaimed soundtrack from the award-winning video game Shatter– live. Featuring a heady fusion of French electro and 80s-inspired dance music, the Shatter soundtrack is widely acknowledged as one of the great video-game soundtracks of the last console generation. Millions have streamed it online, and over 30,000 copies have been sold. In this live show, Module single-handedly plays and loops a wide range of instruments live, including computers, synthesizers, and electric guitars. In true Module fashion, the show is a complete synaesthetic experience, featuring lasers, lights, and high production values.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.