We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Murdoch James Estate
$29 for a 60 to 90-Minute Grape to Glass Wine Tour for Two People, Martinborough (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight in a range of delicious wine and discover a new favourite.
- Grab a 60 to 90-minute grape to glass wine tour for two people at Murdoch James Estate, for only $29.
- Uncover the inner workings and process of wine.
- Explore the complexities and subtle variations with each drop.
- Perfect tour for those new to wine to wine aficionados.
Having a sip of lemonade in the sun and talking about its balance, body and typical supple undertone is just not the same.
Grab a 60 to 90-minute grape to glass wine tour for two people at Murdoch James Estate, for only $29.
If you’re looking for a hosted wine tour in Martinborough that not only lets you taste fine wine but also informs and entertains you with great stories about winemaking, you will love the Grape to Glass Martinborough vineyard tour.
This popular Grape to Glass Wine Tour showcases an in-depth look at how fine wine is produced. You will have the opportunity to discuss and explore as you follow the story of wine from the vineyard to the winery, to barrel caves, and finally to bottle – tasting a bit of each drop as you go.
Whether you're a novice, new to wine, or have a more experienced palate, your Murdoch James Estate guide will cater for your interests and adapt each tour to suit your group’s requirements. You’ll find the tour relaxed, friendly and informative – and all of those tricky winemaking mysteries will be revealed as you meet the workers, and possibly the owners and winemaker.
For more information on the tour, please click here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.