We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$17 for One Dozen Assorted Monty's Meat Pies (value $35.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take one big bite into some mighty big pies.
- Grab a dozen assorted pies at Monty's Pies for $17.
- Enjoy steak, steak and cheese, mince beef, mince beef and peas, and mince beef and cheese.
- Indulge in the delicious and warm taste of these magnificent pies.
We salute the genius that created pies. Whether filled with apple and blueberries or steak and cheese, a pie is the ultimate answer to those midday, afternoon, night and midnight cravings.
Pay $17 for 12 assorted pies at Monty's Pies and come home with a enough meaty goodness to last your family for the rest of winter.
Monty's Pies are known far and wide as being among the tastiest in Wellington. Perfect during the winter for a quick lunch or cosy dinner, you'll love every bite of these high quality treats. This is one easy way to satisfy your family's hunger when they begin to pour in from work and school. Made from the highest quality ingredients, you can trust that you're biting into the best Welly has to offer.
Your pack includes:
- Four steak
- Two steak and cheese
- Two mince beef
- Two mince beef and peas
- Two mince beef and cheese
Pick up from either Tulsi on Cuba Street from 12.00 - 2.30pm or 5.00 - 9.00pm, or the Rongotai Factory from 9.00am - 4.00pm.
More Great Local Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.