We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Miramar Peninsula Art Trail 'Artists in Action'
$24 for Entry for Four People (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show your (art) appreciation.
- Grab four tickets for the Miramar Art Trail 'Artists in Action' weekend on March 9th and 10th for just $24.
- More than 20 locations, including artist's studios, galleries and cafes will be open to the public for one very special weekend.
- See the artists at work, have a chat, ask questions, and maybe even take some art home with you.
- Go in the draw to win a piece from one of the participating artists when you visit 10 or more locations on the trail.
When it comes to art, those who can, do. Those who can't just have a deep appreciation for those who can and do.
Grab four tickets for the Miramar Art Trail 'Artists in Action' weekend on March 9th and 10th for just $24.
The Miramar Peninsula Arts Trail is a year round, self guided tour of more than 20 artist's studios which can usually be visited by appointment only. On the weekend of March 9th and 10th, participating studios, galleries and pop-up venues, along with special guest artists, will be fully available to the public. This is known as 'Artists in Action' and is a fantastic opportunity to see these talented artists at work, have a chat and ask them questions if you like. You might even discover a special piece of art or two that you just can't leave behind.
The arts trail will include potters, painters, printmakers and much more. Visit at least 10 locations on the trail during the weekend, and you'll go in the draw to win a piece from one of the participating artists. Keep watching the Miramar Peninsula Arts Trail website, or visit them on Facebook for more information and upcoming announcements of guests artists and pop-up venues.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.