We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Brasserie 345 at Mercure Wellington
From $20 for a Christmas Day Buffet Lunch - One Adult or Child, Two Adults, Four Adults or Ten Adults (value up to $990)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say no, no no, to ho, ho, home cooking this Christmas.
- Grab a Christmas buffet lunch at the Mercure Wellington.
- Pay $55 for one adult, $20 for one child, $100 for two adults, $195 for four adults, or $450 for ten adults.
- Choose from a 12pm to 2.30pm booking or 2.30pm - 5pm booking.
- Forget the stress and hassle of preparing the big Christmas meal and gather your nearest and dearest at the classy, comfortable Brasseries 345 instead.
Ho, Ho, Home cooking for Christmas? Say No, No, No. Save yourself the time and hassle of spending the entire day in the kitchen...not to mention having to deal with the clean-up afterwards and just book a table for your nearest and dearest instead.
Enjoy a festive Christmas buffet lunch at the Mercure Wellington:
- Pay $55 for one adult (value $99)
- Pay $20 for one child (value $49.50)
- Pay $100 for two adults (value $198)
- Pay $195 for four adults (value $396)
- Pay $450 for ten adults (value $990)
- Choose from a 12pm to 2.30pm booking, or a 2.30pm to 5pm booking.
Forget spending hours up to your elbows in stuffing and whipped cream. Forget ending up with four pavlovas and zero salad when no-one pays attention to your carefully compiled list of who's taking care of what. Forget all the stress associated with the big Christmas meal and just gather your friends and family around a table at Mercure's classy yet comfortable Brasserie 345 restaurant for a hearty and delicious buffet spread. The prime location at the top of the Terrace offers panoramic views over the city. Everyone will able to relax and just enjoy the great food and company...with no clean up required afterwards. Think of it as a Christmas gift to yourself.
Please note this deal is only valid for bookings on December 25th 2012.