We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Brasserie 345 at Mercure Wellington
$15 for a Full Buffet Breakfast incl. Beverages & Kids Eat Free (value up to $39)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kids eat free! The perfect treat for the summer holidays.
- Grab a breakfast buffet at Brasserie 345 in the Mercure Wellington for just $15.
- Turn up and enjoy free parking at the Mercure,
- Take in beautiful harbour and city views as you eat.
- Tuck in to some bacon, eggs, sausages and toast or opt for a light start of fruit and cereal... and maybe just one teeny little croissant.
- Wash it all down with an array of beverages including juices, a selection of teas and filtered coffee.
It's a fact - your taste buds are never more receptive than in the morning hours. While you've been sleeping away, picturing yourself riding a shimmering dragon into the sunset, they've been dreaming, too - about bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages and hash browns. While dragons may not be in the cards, a delicious buffet breakfast is if you grab this great deal today!
Grab yourself a breakfast buffet at Brasserie 345 in the Mercure Wellington for just $15. Oh, and kids 12 and under eat free. An exceptional deal normally valued at $39.
You'll enjoy your buffet breakfast at the popular Brasserie 345, situated on Level 5 at Mercure Hotel Wellington, taking in great views of the city as you feast on a breakfast fit for a king. Take in the spectacular harbour and city views while you experience Brasserie 345’s sumptuous food and great coffee. Your buffet breakfast includes sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, baked beans, tomatoes, golden hash browns, and - for those eating lighter - platters of fresh fruit, cereals, toast pastries and croissants. There's even a meat platter if you feel like feeding the carnivore within. The deal also includes tasty juices, a selection of teas and filtered coffee - all the beverages you're likely to crave at this time of day.
The coupon is valid seven days (public holidays included) from 6:30am till 10:00am on weekdays, and 6:30am till 10:30am on weekends and bookings are not required.