We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$8 for Two Beers or Wines (value $16)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sip on a few refreshing beverages.
- Grab two Pacifico beers or house wines at Meow for $8.
- Choose from a huge range of all your favourite brands.
- Pick something from their tempting menu to snack on while you're there.
The phrase "it's the cat's meow" has its origins in the roaring 20s. It was used by hip youngsters to describe anything that was cool. If they had a look at this amazing GrabOne offer we bet they'd use that very phrase to describe it too.
Pay $8 for two Pacifico beers or house wines at Meow and wind down after a long working week with the coolest cats in town.
Meow is the ultimate hang out for Wellingtonians, with their scrumptious food and frequent live music events. Grab a pack of feline wannabes together for a quick lunch, smashing afternoon snack or the beginning of a great night out - and if you're keen to dine on something a little more substantial while you're enjoying your refreshing drinks, check out Meow's full range of light meals, bites and mains, all featuring a strong emphasis on organic, wild and free range ingredients.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.