We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Megisti Sailing Charters
$45 for High Tea incl. 90-Minute Sail on Wellington Harbour (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wellington looks even better from the sea, with tea in hand.
- Grab high tea including 90-minutes sailing on Wellington harbour from Megisti Sailing Charters, for only $45.
- Enjoy the calmest part of the day between 4.30pm - 6.00pm.
- Megisti has travelled from the warm Caribbean Sea through the Panama Canal and is now here right in Welly.
Once you've enjoyed high tea on a 12.6-metre luxury catamaran, having tea at home really doesn't have the same appeal.
Whoever knew high tea and high tide could be such a swell combination? Grab high tea including 90-minutes sailing on Wellington harbour from Megisti Sailing Charters, for only $45.
Join Captain Tim on-board his luxury 12.6-metre catamaran, with a tea in hand. Enjoy a unique and memorable beverage while sailing through the stunning Wellington Harbour. Get you and your friends together and try something that's not your usual, to discover Wellington from a whole new vantage point. The cruise departs Queens Wharf, near Dockside at 4.30pm, so you can make the most of the calmer winds.
Megisti is able to carry up to 20 passengers, so get you and your friends to join in on the fun and book early. She is a luxury vessel, with air conditioning, 240volt/12 volt power, four toilets and four showers in private double cabins. She's set-up with all the bells and whistles from a sound system with sub woofer/amp, TV, microwave and full galley with crockery. It also has underwater blue LED lights,to give the experience a touch of the tropics and to attract fish at night.
Dates and times available:
- Saturday 26 January (1.00pm to 3.00pm or 4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Wednesday 30 January (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Wednesday 6 February (1.00pm - 3.00pm)
- Friday 8 February (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Saturday 9 February (1.00pm to 3.00pm or 4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Saturday 10 February (1.00pm to 3.00pm or 4.30pm - 6.00pm)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.