We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Megisti Sailing Charters
$45 for High Tea incl. 90-Minute Sail on Wellington Harbour (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wellington looks even better from the sea, with tea in hand.
- Grab high tea including 90-minutes sailing on Wellington harbour from Megisti Sailing Charters, for only $45.
- Enjoy the calmest part of the day between 4.30pm - 6.00pm.
- Megisti has travelled from the warm Caribbean Sea through the Panama Canal and is now here right in Welly.
Once you've enjoyed high tea on a 12.6-metre luxury catamaran, having tea at home really doesn't have the same appeal.
Whoever knew high tea and high tide could be such a swell combination? Grab high tea including 90-minutes sailing on Wellington harbour from Megisti Sailing Charters, for only $45.
Join Captain Tim on-board his luxury 12.6-metre catamaran, with a tea in hand. Enjoy a unique and memorable beverage while sailing through the stunning Wellington Harbour. Get you and your friends together and try something that's not your usual, to discover Wellington from a whole new vantage point. The cruise departs Queens Wharf, near Dockside at 4.30pm, so you can make the most of the calmer winds.
Megisti is able to carry up to 20 passengers, so get you and your friends to join in on the fun and book early. She is a luxury vessel, with air conditioning, 240volt/12 volt power, four toilets and four showers in private double cabins. She's set-up with all the bells and whistles from a sound system with sub woofer/amp, TV, microwave and full galley with crockery. It also has underwater blue LED lights,to give the experience a touch of the tropics and to attract fish at night.
Dates and times available:
- Saturday 26 January (1.00pm to 3.00pm or 4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Wednesday 30 January (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Wednesday 6 February (1.00pm - 3.00pm)
- Friday 8 February (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Saturday 9 February (1.00pm to 3.00pm or 4.30pm - 6.00pm)
- Saturday 10 February (1.00pm to 3.00pm or 4.30pm - 6.00pm)