We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$65 for a Premium Meat Hamper from Meadow Farms (value $127)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get plenty of kai to last you throughout BBQ season.
- Grab a premium meat hamper from Meadow Farms for $65.
- Enjoy everything from lamb shanks to sirloin.
- Invite all the friends and family over for a dinner to remember.
Plenty of you would exclusively eat meat if you could but alas vegetables are a necessity or so they tell us. Still, nothing will stop us from indulging in plenty of our favourite meats and with this GrabOne deal you'll be feasting on the highest quality and best cuts for very little.
Pay $65 for a premium meat hamper from Meadow Farms and keep enjoying those summer BBQs for as long as the sun lasts.
Meadow Farms offer the best cuts of meat at low prices to suit any budget. With carbon conscious products that are 100% fresh you'll find the best quality in your meat hamper. Your meat hamper includes:
- 2x rosemary and mint cooked lamb shanks
- 1x corn feed size 14 chicken
- 12x precooked sausages
- 4x honey, soy & garlic beef sirloin
- 4x apple and maple pork sirloin
- 4x onion and garlic pork sirloin
- 800g premium mince
- 1kg corned silverside
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.