We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$129 for Two Nights for Two People (value $258)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend two nights in Napier at a hotel that's a little different from the run of the mill hotels you're used to!
- Grab two nights for two people in an original twin or original double room at the Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier, and pay only $129.
- This iconic art deco hotel is steeped in history with a unique ambiance and style.
- A retro haven, complete with all the modern conveniences you'd expect.
- The ideal location to explore the beautiful Hawke's Bay from.
Variety is the spice of life and it's healthy to ingest some spicy goodness once in a while. So, when you're booking accommodation for your next weekend away, why not try something a little different, although still effortlessly classic and sophisticated: the one and only Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier.
The stylish and unique Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier has 41 hotel rooms with all the conveniences you'd expect from a modern hotel. Enjoy a two night stay for two people in an original twin or original double room at this iconic hotel and pay only $129. That's your accommodation for your next getaway sorted, at an absolute steal.
Enjoy fabulous facilities at the Art Deco Masonic Hotel including a choice of bar and dining options at The Rose traditional Irish Pub and our hip new Emporium Eatery and Bar, serving delicious all-day sharing plates, coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's an in-house laundry, free wi-fi, room service and balcony and sunroom access. This tastefully decorated hotel is steeped in history too - the first Masonic hotel was opened on the present site in 1861, and a few years later the hotel was extended to cover the complete section. A fire destroyed the hotel in 1896, but it was rebuilt the following year, and was the grandest hotel in Napier. Then came the Hawke's Bay earthquake in 1931 which destroyed the hotel again, and it was rebuilt in 1932, with the current exterior structure remaining basically unchanged from that last rebuild.
If you require specific dates please contact the hotel on 0800 MASONIC before you purchase your GrabOne voucher.