We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Masala - Wellington
$36 for Two Curries, Two Naan, Rice & Two Beverages incl. Wine & Beer (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Life has too many worries - take your dinner choice off that list with this brilliant deal.
- Grab two curries, rice, two plain naan and two beverages for just $36 at Masala.
- Discover why those in the know rate this as Wellington's best Indian restaurant.
- Available for dinner seven nights a week, from 5.00pm until late.
While out on a date, Rob decided to show off his 'manliness' and order the spiciest thing on the menu. His date was suitably impressed by his supposedly iron-clad stomach. Moments later Rob regretted his decision and wished he could hide far, far away to avoid any further embarrassment.
Enjoy the best Indian food around, and for just $36 you'll get two curries, rice, two plain naan as well as two beverages (Kingfisher, any wine from the menu or soft drink) at Masala.
Masala is one of the best Indian restaurants in New Zealand. That's just a simple fact. Its combination of sublime atmosphere, high quality authentic cuisine and brilliant service make Masala a simply magical spot for a dinner with friends or an intimate meal. You'll discover a menu overflowing with delicious and tantalising curry choices, all prepared with the highest care and specialist attention. Right in the heart of Wellington, Masala is the perfect place to start an evening of buzz and excitement.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.