We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
March Hare Cycling
$149 for a Self-Guided Cycle Wine Tour for Four People incl. All Day Bike Hire & Picnic (value $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a trip through a wonderland of tasty food, fine wine and stunning scenery
- Grab a self-guided cycle wine tour of the Martinborough region with March Hare Cycling.
- Pay $149 for four people.
- Enjoy all day bike hire and a picnic of delicious deli treats as part of the package.
- Take your time and explore the beautiful vineyards and olive groves at your leisure.
If you enjoy fine wine, the great outdoors and even the occasional relaxing meander on a bicycle, then you would be as mad as a March hare to miss out on today's deal.
Enjoy a self-guided cycle wine tour of the Martinborough region with March Hare Cycling. Pay $149 for four people. Prices include all day bike hire and a picnic of delicious deli fare, including freshly made local breads, cheeses, chutneys, cured meats and other seasonal goodies.
Take your time, pedal at your leisure, sample boutique wines and olive oils, and stop off at special picnic spots along the way. Your tour is conveniently based out of the Martinborough i-SITE and takes you along quiet country roads. Pop into the numerous surrounding vineyards and olive groves, or you can simply spend the day exploring the country roads in and around Martinborough. March Hare Cycling provide an easy to follow map and there are a wide variety of lovely vineyards nearby to choose from.
Although the route is flat and most people only cycle a maximum of 8km, it does still require some degree of fitness. If you haven't been on a bike in a few years, it's a good idea to go for a little spin beforehand to reacquaint yourself (and lessen the chances of you falling off in front of your friends!). Each vineyard you visit will walk you through the process of wine tasting in their own personable and friendly way. Please remember that all vineyards are different and some may charge a tasting fee. Come prepared with clothing suitable for cycling - lycra is optional! Sturdy shoes and 3/4 trousers or shoes are recommended for safety and comfort.
More Great Local Deals
TJ Katsu Manners Street
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.