We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Manicures by Melody
$17 for a Mini Manicure with Gel Polish, $22 for a Mini Pedicure with Gel Polish, or $35 for Both (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All the cutest things are mini.
- Grab a mini manicure and gel polish for $17, a mini pedicure and gel polish for $22, or both for $35, at Manicures by Melody.
- Treat your nails to a total transformation for less - and it won't take long either.
- Choose from a massive selection, with over 70 different gel colours available.
- Tame those tired nails and bring them to life with a coat or bright colour just in time for spring.
Regular burgers are a mouthful - you end up with more juice down your chin than you do in your belly - but when they're mini, they're dainty, almost posh. Horses are tolerable, but when they're mini it's very tempting to kidnap four of them and take them home with you. Golf is for oldies. Mini golf is for cool cats.
Invest in your own slice of mini madness, with a nail makeover from Manicures by Melody. And today we're giving you options:
- Pay $17 for a mini manicure and gel polish;
- Pay $22 for a mini pedicure and gel polish;
- Or pay $35 for both.
Step into Manicures by Melody to discover beauty artists and products totally dedicated to your digits. A professional manicure or pedicure at the hands of top and highly trained nail beauticians will make you look and feel like a million dollars (sssssh, no one needs to know you've spend as little as you have!). Tame those tired nails and bring them to life with a coat or bright colour just in time for spring.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.