We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Manicures by Melody
$19 for a Mini Manicure with Gel Polish, $25 for a Mini Pedicure with Gel Polish, or $40 for Both (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All the cutest things are mini.
- Grab a mini manicure and gel polish for $19, a mini pedicure and gel polish for $25, or both for $40, at Manicures by Melody.
- Treat your nails to a total transformation for less – and it won't take long either.
- Choose from a massive selection, with over 80 different gel colours available.
- Tame those tired nails and bring them to life with a coat or bright colour.
Regular burgers are a mouthful – you end up with more juice down your chin than you do in your belly. When they're mini, they're dainty – almost posh. Horses are tolerable, but when they're mini it's very tempting to kidnap four of them and take them home with you. Golf is for oldies. Mini golf is for cool cats.
Invest in your own slice of mini madness, with a nail makeover from Manicures by Melody. And today we're giving you options:
- Pay $19 for a mini manicure and gel polish;
- Pay $25 for a mini pedicure and gel polish;
- Or pay $40 for both.
Step into Manicures by Melody to discover beauty artists and products totally dedicated to your digits. A professional manicure or pedicure at the hands of top and highly trained nail technicians will make you look and feel like a million dollars (sssssh, no one needs to know you've spent as little as you have). Tame those tired nails and bring them to life with a coat or bright colour just in time for spring.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.