We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Manata Lodge Luxury Serviced Apartments - Queenstown
$220 for Two Nights for Two in Pavilion Suite or $260 for Two in the El Trusco Suite at Manata Lodge Luxury Serviced Apartments (value up to $520)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Whatever your reason for visiting Queenstown, this is the place you want to be.
- Grab two nights for two people in a Pavilion Suite for $220 or in the El Trusco Suite for $260 at Manata Lodge Luxury Serviced Apartments.
- Visit Queenstown in style with luxury accommodation that has all the facilities you'll ever need.
- Get fantastic accommodation and excellent service in a wonderful location.
- Choose your accommodation from two different luxurious suites.
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award.
Whether you're going down to Queenstown for the tramping, the bungy jumping, or the disc golf, this is the place you want to stay.
Grab two nights for two people in a Pavilion Suite for $220 or in the El Trusco Suite for $260 at Manata Lodge Luxury Serviced Apartments.
Comprising of four fully self-contained suites, Manata Lodge is your perfect base for exploring Queenstown and the Southern Lakes region. Their friendly staff, extensive facilities and equipment are at your disposal to make your stay relaxing and memorable. Choose a two-stay in one of the fantastic suites below.
The Pavilion Suite
Colonial influences make this sumptuous studio a contemporary tribute to the glory days of empire and discovery. Opening on to a tiled courtyard, the apartment looks on to Manata’s popular tennis court and beyond to the enigmatic ranges of the Southern Alps. Japan is the theme in a fabulous bathroom dedicated to the worship of ablution, a feel made complete by a luxurious bath and spacious shower, and a super-king-sized bed invites rest fit for an emperor.
The El Trusco Suite
A large and private veranda is the place to enjoy this one bedroom suite’s signature outlook to the South Island’s best-loved ski slopes. Self-contained, the apartment is fully equipped for mixing sundowner cocktails, and preparing romantic meals among the surrounding peaks. The bedroom, complete with super-king-sized bed, features another glorious view in the opposite direction, to the dramatic verdant slopes of Quail Rise.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.