We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mag & Turbo - Tyre & Service Centre
$159 for Oil & Filter Change, Engine Flush, Fuel Treatment, Four-Wheel Computerised Alignment & Safety Check (value $358)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take care of your car - you should service it every 6 - 12 months depending on your vehicle.
- Grab an oil and filter change, engine flush, fuel treatment, four-wheel alignment and 30 point safety check from Mag and Turbo for only $159.
- Fuel treatment improves fuel economy, reduces emissions, extends oil life and reduces engine wear.
- Engine Flush removed gunk and oil deposits extending the life of your engine and saving you money on fuel.
- Mag and Turbo Tyre and Service Centre use Mobil Oil products and will service all makes and models.
If the Top Gear challenges are anything to go by, it's pretty hilarious when your car decides to break down during a long trip. The funny thing is, your wife probably isn't going to see the amusing side of things if your wagon breaks down when you go on holiday this summer.
For just $159 you'll get a whole lot of vehicular TLC from the friendly team at Mag and Turbo Tyre and Service Centre. You'll receive an oil and filter change, an engine flush, a fuel treatment, safety check and four-wheel computerised alignment.
Mag and Turbo can take care of any make and model car and pride themselves on getting the best results possible. There's a reason they're so popular - with locations scattered across New Zealand, they're ready and eager to take care of your vehicle whenever it needs a bit of a pick-me-up and deliver the best service, every time.
Please note that vehicles needing more that five litres of oil will incur extra oil charges. Bookings are essential, so make sure you give them a call as soon as you can.
More Great Local Deals
The Hop Garden Wellington
Wellington Indoor Sports
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.