We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Made on Marion & Made Marion
$10 for a $20 In-Store Voucher at Made on Marion (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Satisfy your creative juices.
- Grab a $20 voucher to spend on anything instore at Made on Marion for just $10.
- Discover a massive range of supplies for your next creative project, including paints, dyes, ribbons, clay, haberdashery, and so much more.
- They're not just arts and crafts focused: Made on Marion also stocks cake decorating supplies and organises craft and sewing classes.
- Enter a world of friendly, supportive and creative enthusiasm at Made on Marion.
When you think "Wellington," you instantly think "the creative capital of the country" - just look at Weta Workshops, Wellington's street fashion and anywhere remotely near Cuba Street. But how do you encourage your own creativity? Where do you start? And where can you find the best array of supplies to create your own creative works of art?
Head to Made on Marion, where Wellington gets creative, and pay just $10 for a $20 voucher to spend on anything instore.
Browse the bright, colourful and plentiful shelves at Made on Marion, and you'll find everything you need to get your creative crafty juices flowing. Stocking a full range of supplies for all kinds of crafting and stitching, not to mention cake decorating supplies, craft and sewing classes and craft studio sessions, Made on Marion is the hub for all creative Wellingtonians. Lounge on an orange couch and do a little knitting; park up at one of their big tables and create a 3D Eiffel Tower replica; use one of their sewing machines to mend your clothes; or simply wander the store and be inspired.