We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$33 for a Life Straw
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Even when the freshwater is less than fresh, you'll have water to drink.
- Grab a Lifestraw today for $33 from Farza Wholesale.
- Drink from creeks, streams, dams and even puddles.
- Filter at least 1000 litres of water when and where you need it.
- Urban and rural delivery options available.
Every so often a product comes along that is properly world-changing and life-saving. Assuming you need to drink water to survive, at some point you might just need a lifestraw. So best make sure you have one handy. Grab a Lifestraw today for $33 from Farza Wholesale.
LifeStraw is a high quality water filter that means you can drink from virtually any source of water – such as creeks, streams and dams. You can even drink from a puddle. LifeStraw is perfect for any who work or play outdoors or for travellers to locations where the water quality is suspect. Or for those emergency situations where drinking water is contaminated or not available.
- LifeStraw filters 1000 litres – that is the equivalent of a whole pallet of bottled water, without the issues with delivery, cost, or pollution from discarded bottles.
- LifeStraws keep indefinitely in a backpack or home till needed – no shelf life
- LifeStraw filters to .2 micron and removes dirt and biologicals – i.e. bacteria, protozoans (including Giardia common in NZ waterways) parasites, etc
- At 2 litres a day a LifeStraw will last about 18 months – for a child it would be 3 years.
- Maintenance is minimal – just blow back through the LifeStraw to clear the filte
- LifeStraws can last beyond the 1000 litres if cared for.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.