We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$250 for $1,000 Worth of Accounting Services (value $1,000)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Improve and enhance your business so it can continue to be profitable and manageable.
- Grab $1,000 worth of accounting services from Lean Consulting, for only $250.
- Let them help you with GST returns, PAYE returns, consultations, business health assessment reports and much more.
- Perfect for those about to start-up a new company.
If you require a calculator to play Monopoly and you think calculus is a type of salad, it may pay to get a bit of extra help from these accounting gurus.
Grab $1,000 worth of accounting services from Lean Consulting, for only $250.
Accounting is not something that everyone shares a passion for. But it's an important part of any business and it's vital you're ahead of the ball game. With today's deal Lean Consulting are here to help provide you with all the right help and advice to ensure your business is running smoothly and efficiently. They can help you with a whole raft of things from accounting, tax, payroll, employment relations, IT support and more. With today's deal they will complete the following things to ensure the IRD are happy as Larry, so you can concentrate on other things within your business.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.