We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Laser Warfare Party
$120 for a Party for up to Eight People with Two Laser Warfare Missions & One Bowlarama Game or One Junglerama Entry incl. Food (value $248)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Throw your child an unforgettable party with one click of a button.
- Grab a kids party for up to eight children including food at Laser Warefare and Bowlarama or Junglerama for $120.
- Dig into food like fries, hotdogs, lolly party packs and lemonade or juice.
- Watch as the kids enjoy two laser warfare missions, one junglerama entry or bowlarama game, and a free amusement game token per child.
- Suitable for any age group.
If you think planning a fancy grown-ups dinner party was hard, try keeping a gang of children occupied for hours. A gourmet meal and sophisticated conversation certainly wouldn't cut it, nor would a simple game of pass the parcel. Give them what they really want and save yourself a headache.
Pay $120 for a kids party for up to eight children, including food, at Laser Warfare and Bowlarama or Junglerama. With two laser warfare missions, one junglerama entry or bowlarama game, and a free amusement game token per child, all you have to do is sit back and watch the kids have the time of their lives.
Laser Warfare and Bowlarama is the ultimate destination for a killer kids' birthday party. With activites galore and party food to keep guests active and energetic for hours, all you'll have to do is sit back and relax. This party pack gives you the choice between a hot dog or fish birthday food pack including fries, lollies and lemonade or juice. Your child and all of his or her friends will enjoy laser missions, amusement park games and junglerama entry or a bowlarama game - guaranteed to put one big smile on all of their faces.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.