We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
La Bella Italia – Trip to Italy
$55 for a Three-Course Dinner for Two People, $100 for Four, $140 for Six, or $175 for Eight (value up to $394)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the charms of Italy.
- Grab a three-course dinner at La Bella Italia for two, four, six or eight people, starting from $55.
- Get together a group of friends and enjoy a night of food that's molto delizioso.
- Or grab a meal for two and treat someone special.
Whether it's a postcard from Venice or an easy-on-the-eyes tourist asking you for directions to the 'metropolitana', we've all appreciated the charms of Italy once or twice. Grab a three-course dinner at La Bella Italia and experience the charms of Italian cuisine like never before.
- Pay $55 for a three-course dinner for two people.
- Pay $100 for a three-course dinner for four people.
- Pay $140 for a three-course dinner for six people.
- Pay $175 for a three-course dinner for eight people.
At La Bella Italia you'll find an oasis of fine Italian food, shopping, and hands-on cooking classes to spread the Italian good times lovin' a little further. Creators of the finest Italian cuisine in the capital thanks to the combination of the finest flavours imaginable, La Bella Italia prides itself on creating authentic dishes straight from the Motherland. Enjoy a finely cooked breakfast and beverage perfectly crafted to attack your taste buds with that great Italian vigour. For a look at La Bella's extensive menus, just click here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.