We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
La Bella Italia
$22 for Two Breakfasts & Two Hot Beverages (value up to $41.40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the great tastes of Italy without having to leave Wellington.
- Grab a breakfast for two at La Bella Italia for only $22 with two coffees to wash it down.
- Make a great start to your day with a morning dining experience.
- Perfect for breakfast over the Christmas and New Year holiday.
Ah, Italy. Home to some of the most beautiful architecture, people and scenery the world has to offer. And the food. Famous far and wide for its amazing flavours and unique designs and ingredients. What a joy it is to enjoy a hearty Italian meal. Problem is, Italy's thousands of miles away. That means its food, also, must be thousands of miles away. Right?
Never fear because you can enjoy the finest Italian cuisine right here in Wellington with an Italian breakfast feast for two with two hot beverages at La Bella Italia for only $22. Enjoy the fantastic menu options like scrambled eggs with Pancetta and rocket or home-made fennel sausages with beans casserole and roasted tomato. The range is huge so there's no way you'll leave unsatisfied.
At La Bella Italia you'll find an oasis of fine Italian food, shopping, and hands-on cooking classes to spread the Italian good times lovin' a little further. Creators of the finest Italian cuisine in the Capital thanks to the combination of the finest flavours imaginable, La Bella Italia prides itself on creating authentic dishes straight from the Motherland. Enjoy a finely cooked breakfast and beverage perfectly crafted to attack your taste buds with that great Italian vigour.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.