We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Up to 65% off a Hard Cover 50-Page Photo Book incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $129)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tell your life story in photos.
- Grab up to 65% off a 50-page hard cover photo book including nationwide delivery from Kroma.
- Choose 20x28cm, 30x30cm or A3 size.
- Relive your story and share it with friends and family anytime you like.
- Give someone special a thoughtful and personal gift.
If your life story was put into a book, would it be a fairytale, romance, comedy, drama, or a little bit of all of the above? A photobook can be kind of like an autobiography, written, edited and published by you, telling the true life story of you, your friends and family.
You can relive your story anytime you like, with up to 65% off a 50-page hard cover photo book, including nationwide delivery, from Kroma.
- Pay $37 for a 20x28cm hard cover photo book
- Pay $42 for a 30x30cm hard cover photo book
- Pay $45 for an A3 hard cover photo book
Kroma know all about collecting and treasuring life's important moments. Hard cover photo books will protect your favourite moments in the form of a stunning and high quality book. And you barely have to lift a finger! Simply upload your favourite pictures to the Kroma site and voila. You'll receive a photo book containing plenty of interesting moments to share with your friends.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.