We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
KMS Central Music Studio
Up to 51% off Music Lessons at KMS Central Music Studio (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Realise your full musical potential: get a series of professional music lessons from KMS Central Music Studios.
- Grab five 30-minute individual lessons for $75, five 30-40 minute group lessons for $49, or five group band group lessons for $49.
- Get coaching on a variety of different instruments from a qualified, experienced music teacher.
- Today's deal is valid at the central city location.
If you have a talented musician hidden inside you just waiting to break out, realise your full potential with a series of professional music lessons from KMS Central Music Studio. And today you have options:
- Pay $75 for five 30-minute individual lessons (for guitar, ukelele or drum lessons);
- Pay $49 for five 30- to 40-minute group lessons (for guitar, ukelele or drum lessons);
- Or pay $49 for five band group lessons (for promising drummers, singers, guitarists or bass players - for primary and secondary school-aged students).
Make the most of an exciting new central location for KMS Music Studio. With two new teachers on board this term, you've got loads of options for your music-loving kids. Guitar, ukelele and drum lessons will teach your child more about their favourite instrument, while students will be auditioned and put in a group of similar level in the band group lessons, then coached by band tutors who are all industry professionals. The course covers group performance skills, provides real performance opportunities, studio recording and songwriting coaching.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Wellington Indoor Sports
Waste Management Wellington
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.