We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$40 for a Two Night Backpackers' Stay for Two or $75 for a Family Cabin Two Night stay for up to Four Guests (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get together at KiwiCorral.
- Grab two nights for two people in a dorm for just $40 or two nights in a family a cabin for only $75.
- Choose from the 12-bed backpackers dorm or the family cabin which sleeps up to four people.
- Facilities include a large communal kitchen and dining room, lounges with Sky TV and wireless internet.
Civilisations and revolutions. New ideas, new connections and new friends. Memorable moments and impromptu games of frisbee. Good things happen when people take the time to get together.
Get together at KiwiCorral. Grab two nights in a dorm for two people for just $40 or two nights for a family of up to four people in a cabin for only $75.
KiwiCorral is the perfect choice when you are looking for affordable accommodation in Te Puke or the Bay of Plenty. The facilities include a large communal kitchen and dining room, lounges with Sky TV and wireless internet. There are also coin-operated laundries and free parking plus large outdoor area. It's all located just five minutes south of Te Puke, and only three minutes from Maketu beach and boat ramp.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.