We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kaos Aerial Arts & Kiwi Pole Fitness
$150 for a One-Hour Purely Pole/Burlesque or Boys vs Girls Party incl. Nibbles or $199 for 90-Minutes for up to 30 People (value up to $1,050)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Open up your closed mind and have a party with a difference.
- Grab a one-hour purely pole/burlesque or boys vs girls party including nibbles for $150 or 90-minutes for up to 30 people for $199 from Kiwi Pole Fitness.
- Bring out the inner diva in you with the Burlesque party.
- Or dress up as the opposite sex and have a bit of fun with the boys vs girls party.
Gone are the days of pool parties, slumber parties and tea parties. Pole parties are the new craze that opens closed minds and will have people talking for months to come.
Grab a one-hour purely pole/burlesque or boys vs girls party including nibbles for $150 or 90-minutes for up to 30 people for $199 from Kiwi Pole Fitness.
Kiwi Pole Fitness will get your night off to the best start with their wide range of parties catering for all different people. Their purely pole party will take you through warm ups and cool downs. You will learn pole holds, transitional movement, fun poses, spins, mounts and climbs. A challenging but fun lesson doing something daring and unique.
Their burlesque party bring out the inner diva in you. Dress up as much or as little as you want - think fishnets, bustles, corsets, boas, gloves, make up and heels to top it all off. All the finery you can think of to get into the theme and mood of burlesque! A lesson using you, chairs, poles, boas, gloves and other props as they teach you a daring saucy burlesque routines. Loads of fun and laughs, plenty of fun poses for photos to be taken. Instructors dress up too and perform for you at the end.
The boys vs girls party welcomes any gender for what can sometimes be a hilarious pole lesson. Dress boys up as girls and girls up as boys or if its all girls just all dress up as either making sure you try to get an even amount of boys versus girls just to add to the hilarity. They will take you through a fun routine sure to make you laugh and then challenge the boys to some Chinese pole moves for the girls' entertainment. Instructors do a doubles demonstration then pair up boys and girls to try some double pole action. Loads of laughs for all.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.