We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$75 for a Three-Hour Kitesurf IKO Level One Introductory Course (value ($150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be blown away by today's great deal.
- Grab a three-hour introductory kitesurfing lesson with Kitescool for only $75.
- Learn how to Kitesurf at the best kitesurfing spot.
- Start doing an activity that's healthy and fun in equal proportions.
Sunny skies, warm water and an afternoon sea, the perfect combination for a great day kitesurfing, thankfully Nelson has all of these ingredients, so don't miss out on this great deal.
Fortunately, GrabOne is about to make it very easy for you to start kitesurfing. For just $75, you can get a three-hour introductory course with one of the experts at Kitescool in Nelson.
With steady wind and ample space on the beach and in the water, Tahunanui Beach is the best spot for Kitsurfing in New Zealand with one of the most experienced schools. It therefore comes as no surprise that the experienced kitesurf instructors at Kitescool have chosen this location to teach people how to enjoy the thrills of this exciting pastime.
Your lesson will start with a fun introduction to the sport, which includes safety tips, the basics and how to keep your balance when having a go. It doesn't matter if you're nine or 66 years old, the friendly instructors at Kitescool will ensure that you have a great day on the beach. They'll help you to choose the correct equipment, so that your learning isn't hindered by a mismatched board or kite. After this introductory day you will have completed IKO Level one - setting you on a path to enjoying an awesome new hobby. Grab this deal right now and prepare to spend hours in the water this summer.
*Please note: general fitness and the ability to swim are necessary to participate in this activity.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Wellington Indoor Sports
Waste Management Wellington
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Manawatu - Wanganui
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.