We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kapiti Island Nature Tours
$220 for a Half-Day Tour of Kapiti Island for Two People (value $320)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a visit to one of the country's most stunning nature tourist spots for less.
- Grab a half-day tour for two people on Kāpiti Island for just $220.
- Get up close and personal with takahe, kākā and cheeky weka.
- Take a walk on the clean and green side with Kāpiti Island Nature Tours.
- Ask about the Royal Spoonbills Tour which also runs in February.
Ask anyone from all over the world and they'll ask us if our paddocks really are as green as the pictures, or if our sunsets really aren't Photoshopped. Here's your chance to get up close and personal with our own clean and greenness, on the majestic Kāpiti Island.
Grab a half-day tour of Kāpiti Island for two people with Kāpiti Island Nature Tours for just $220. Today's deal includes ferry transfers, permits, tour and morning or afternoon tea.
Be inspired by nature on Kāpiti Island like never before with this brand new half-day nature tour. Visit one of New Zealand's most precious nature reserves and get up close and person with takahe, kākā and cheeky weka. One of the country's premier nature tourist spots, Kāpiti Island is a truly unique Kiwi experience. The boat leaves daily from the Kāpiti Boating Club at 9am or 1pm, plus there's a bus that can take people from the train station to the boating club to make things that little bit easier. Just enquire directly when booking. And while you're doing that, ask about the Royal Spoonbills Tour that runs in February too.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.