We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kapiti Island Nature Tours
$220 for a Half-Day Tour of Kapiti Island for Two People (value $320)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a visit to one of the country's most stunning nature tourist spots for less.
- Grab a half-day tour for two people on Kāpiti Island for just $220.
- Get up close and personal with takahe, kākā and cheeky weka.
- Take a walk on the clean and green side with Kāpiti Island Nature Tours.
- Ask about the Royal Spoonbills Tour which also runs in February.
Ask anyone from all over the world and they'll ask us if our paddocks really are as green as the pictures, or if our sunsets really aren't Photoshopped. Here's your chance to get up close and personal with our own clean and greenness, on the majestic Kāpiti Island.
Grab a half-day tour of Kāpiti Island for two people with Kāpiti Island Nature Tours for just $220. Today's deal includes ferry transfers, permits, tour and morning or afternoon tea.
Be inspired by nature on Kāpiti Island like never before with this brand new half-day nature tour. Visit one of New Zealand's most precious nature reserves and get up close and person with takahe, kākā and cheeky weka. One of the country's premier nature tourist spots, Kāpiti Island is a truly unique Kiwi experience. The boat leaves daily from the Kāpiti Boating Club at 9am or 1pm, plus there's a bus that can take people from the train station to the boating club to make things that little bit easier. Just enquire directly when booking. And while you're doing that, ask about the Royal Spoonbills Tour that runs in February too.
More Great Local Deals
Waste Management Wellington
Stephen's Driving School
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.