We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kaos Aerial Arts
$40 for Six Weeks Unlimited Pole Fitness Classes (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be bold baby!
- Grab six weeks of unlimited pole fitness classes from Kaos Aerial Arts in Wellington for just $40.
- Find out why these wonderful fitness classes are so popular.
- Perfect for all ages, abilities and suitable for both guys and gals.
- Make sure you book – these classes go like hot cakes!
- Valid for beginner, stretch and conditioning classes.
There is a world of incredibly agile, elegant and beautiful creatures out there and, sometimes, you feel more like a bumbling bear than a nimble-footed cat. Let’s get that seen to, yeah?
Bring out the big guns and grab six weeks of unlimited pole fitness classes from Kaos Aerial Arts in Wellington for just $40.
These engaging, enjoyable and unique classes are perfect for building core body strength, flexibility and loading you with confidence. Suitable for both men and women of all ages and abilities, Kaos Aerial Arts pole fitness is about discovering something a little new, having a laugh and working on that streamlined physique you’ve been dreaming of. Try your hand at straight aerial pole classes or spruce things up with a bit of burlesque – whatever takes your fancy.
Click here to view the timetable.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.