We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$129 for Four-Hours of Electrical Services incl. Travel Costs in the Greater Wellington Area (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get this shockingly good electrical services deal.
- Grab four-hours of electrical services from JMAC Electrical for only $129.
- Includes travel costs to the greater Wellington area.
- From replacing the humble light bulb to implementing energy-saving eco-friendly solutions, JMAC Electrical are the guys to call.
Doing DIY is all well and good until you start dealing with electricity. Not only is there the usual risk of stuffing the whole thing up, you can potentially kill yourself in the process.
Grab four-hours of electrical services and travel costs in the greater Wellington area from JMAC Electrial for only $129.
JMAC Electrical is a Wellington-based company that provides top quality electrical services to the greater Wellington area. They pride themselves in providing a prompt reliable and honest 24-hour seven-day service. With a fleet of four vehicles and seven friendly staff JMAC is small enough for the personal touch and large enough to provide top quality service you can depend on. They also specialise in all residential and commercial work from additional power points, lighting repairs and fault finding to full commercial & shop fit-outs.
Some of their services include:
- Oven repairs
- Hot water faults
- Additional power points
- Bathroom fans and heaters
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.